2018 GBAA STATE and NFAA SE SECTIONAL FIELD CHAMPIONSHIP
(NFAA Field, Animal and Hunter Round)
Hosted By: Ogeechee Bowmen of Savannah
June 9-10, 2018
- Schedule: Both days assembly at 8:30 AM and start shooting at 9:00 AM.
- Saturday: 28 Field and 14 Animal Targets.
- Sunday: 28 Hunter Targets.
- NFAA or USAA membership is required to shoot for either Championship. GBAA or GAA membership is required to shoot for the Georgia State Championship. A Guest class is available for NFAA/USAA members outside of state or section or Non NFAA/USAA members. Guests CAN NOT shoot for State or Sectional Championship.
- NFAA and GBAA memberships can be obtained at the shoot prior to registration.
- Please mail pre-registration with your check, postmarked by June 3rd.
- You may also complete online registration at gbaa.georgiaarchery.com by June 7th. The tournament fee will be collected at check in.
- LATE registration will be available at the shoot – minimum 1 hour prior to shoot time!!!(GPS N 32 2.281’, W 81 17.244’)
Directions: From I-95 and Hwy 204, take Hwy 204 West about 2 miles and turn Right onto Bush Road. Go about 2 more miles and turn Right onto Scott Stell Road. At Stop sign turn right and follow road to the back-right corner of the park. Range is in L. Scott Stell Community Park.
ALL THE FORMS LINKED BELOW
Online Form HERE
Download Form HERE