Join The G.B.A.A.
The NFAA/GBAA establishes shooting regulations, hosts tournaments, maintains records, and provides archery clubs with a well-rounded program of events. In addition to supporting this efforts, your membership provides you with the following benefits.
Enjoy a Complimentary Subscription to Archery Magazine
- Members receive four issues per year featuring tournament information and results, archery news and information, articles on equipment and shooting advice, bowhunting features, and more.
Compete in NFAA Events
- Participate in National Outdoor, Indoor, and Marked and Unmarked 3D tournaments, Sectional Indoor and Outdoor tournaments, and State Indoor, Outdoor, 3D and local Club shoots.
Participate in Indoor and Outdoor Leagues
- The NFAA offers a complete program to assist local archery clubs in starting indoor and outdoor leagues.
Earn Awards and National Recognition for your Skills
- The NFAA offers a variety of Awards Programs for the bowhunter and the target archer.
Take Advantage of Special Insurance Rates
- Liability insurance is available for affiliated clubs, pro shops and state associations. NFAA memberships include individual limited liability coverage up to $5,000 for NFAA bowhunters. Members may also qualify for Group Term Life Insurance, Major Medical, Catastrophic Major Medical, Personal Accident and All-Risk Archery Equipment Insurance. Call Sadler & Co. at (800) 622-7370 for current rates.
Become a Certified Instructor
- The NFAA offers a combined instructor program with USA Archery. Archery instructor courses are provided for archers seeking to become archery coaches. Courses cover shooting form, equipment tuning, and teaching techniques. For more information, visit the Certification section atwww.usaarchery.org.
CLICK THE FOR THE FORM–>GBAA_NFAA Membership