We would like to thank everyone that cam out to shoot. The weather was great and it was lot of fun. Scores can be found HERE
Archive for Tournaments
We would like to thank everyone that came out and shot with us this weekend!!! We had a 58 archers. TGM get a wonderful job.
CLICK HERE of the scores.
We hope to see everyone at the State Field next month. You can signup on line today.
We would like to thank everyone that came out to shoot the GBAA State 3D this weekend hosted by ACE Archery. It was a fun shoot. We want to wish everyone a good hunting season. We will see everyone and Indoor next year!!!
Click the link below for the scores.
The scores HERE
We would like to thank everyone that came out and shot with us this past weekend. We would also thank Ogeechee Bowmen for putting on a great event.
Here are the Scores CLICK HERE.
Also Our ALL EVENT has been updated CLICK HERE.
We hope to see everyone at the 3D State Hosted By: Ace Apaches / Ace Hardware (Social Circle)
August 10-11, 2019
2019 FIELD CHAMPIONSHIP
(NFAA Field, Animal and Hunter Round)
Hosted By: Ogeechee Bowmen of Savannah
June 29-30, 2019
Schedule: Both days assembly at 8:30 AM and start shooting at 9:00 AM.
Saturday: 28 Field and 14 Animal Targets.
Sunday: 28 Hunter Targets.
NFAA or USAA membership is required to shoot for either Championship. GBAA or GAA membership is required to
shoot for the Georgia State Championship. A Guest class is available for NFAA/USAA members outside of state or
section or Non NFAA/USAA members. Guests CAN NOT shoot for State or Sectional Championship.
NFAA and GBAA memberships can be obtained at the shoot prior to registration.
Please mail pre-registration with your check, postmarked by June 22nd
. You may also complete online registration at
gbaa.georgiaarchery.com by June 26th
. The tournament fee will be collected at check in.
LATE registration will be available at the shoot – minimum 1 hour prior to shoot time!!!
Range Location:156 Scott Stell Rd Savannah, GA 31419
(GPS N 32 2.281’, W 81 17.244’)
Directions: From I-95 and Hwy 204, take Hwy 204 West about 2 miles and turn Right onto Bush Road. Go about 2 more
miles and turn Right onto Scott Stell Road. At Stop sign turn right and follow road to the back-right corner of the park.
Range is in L. Scott Stell Community Park.
The online form CLICK HERE
The paper form CLICK HERE
We would like to thank everyone that came out this weekend to shoot.
Thanks to ACE Archery and the ACE Apaches for hosting this event.
We would like to remind everyone that the State Field is June 29th & 30th.
Hosted by Ogeechee Bowmen in Savannah GA.
Online Registration for that will open soon.
Hope to see you there!!!!
Here is the link for the scores CLICK HERE
The online registration is now open!!!
We would like to thank Po Boys Archery for putting on a great shoot.
Also thanks to everyone that shot.
Here are the scores from this event CLICK HERE
We hope to see everyone that the next shoot.
May 25-26 The State Target
2019 GBAA STATE SPRING TURKEY 3D CHAMPIONSHIP
Hosted By: Po Boy Archery
April 6-7, 2019
- Schedule Both Days: Assembly 8:30 AM, shotgun start 9:00 AM. Assembly 12:30 PM, shotgun start 1:00 PM.
- There are two 20-target rounds … Both rounds will be known (marked). Both rounds may be shot in one day.
- GBAA (regular or a Bowhunter) or GAA membership is required to shoot for the State Championship. A Guest class is available for Non-GBAA / GAA members. Guests CAN NOT shoot for State Championship.
- NFAA and/or GBAA membership is available at the shoot prior to registration.
- Please mail pre-registration with your check, postmarked by March 27th. You may also complete online registration at gbaa.georgiaarchery.com by April 3rd.
- LATE registration will be available at the shoot – minimum 1 hour prior to shoot time!!!
- Directions: From Wrightsville take Hwy 319 North toward Bartow, go 8 miles from city limit sign then take the first dirt road on left (Price Rd). Travel ½ mile and you are here.
Hotel Information: Best bet is Dublin, GA. Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites 478- 272-7862, Hampton Inn 478-272-1600. Both are located on Highway 441 South at Interstate 16.
For more information contact: Troy Hall at email@example.com or phone (478) 232-9889
To Fill out the online form CLICK HERE
To download the form to mail in CLICK HERE
We had a great shoot this past weekend.
Thanks to everyone it GSU for hosting this event.
Final scores are HERE.
State Records are HERE
Hope to see everyone at the spring turkey!!!