Hosted By: Ace Apaches / Ace Hardware (Social Circle)
March 4-5, 2017
- Schedule: Saturday: 9:00 AM, 1:00 PM and 5:00 PM. Sunday: 9:00 AM and 1:00 PM. Assembly 15 min. prior to each starting time.
- There are two 60 arrow rounds / NFAA 300 round. Both rounds must be shot for championship.
- NFAA or USAA membership is required to shoot for either Championship. GBAA or GAA membership is required to shoot for the Georgia State Championship. A Guest class is available for NFAA/USAA members outside of state or section or Non NFAA/USAA members. Guests can NOT shoot for State or Sectional Championship.
- NFAA and GBAA memberships can be obtained at the shoot prior to registration.
- Please mail pre-registration with your check, postmarked by February 20th. You may also complete online registration at http://gbaa.georgiaarchery.com/ by March 1st.
NOTE – The GBAA website is established for online registration of State tournaments, however; registration for the SE Sectional will be accepted with your registration for the State tournament by indicating “YES” for question “Shooting the NFAA Sectional Also?” SE Sectional shooting styles, if different from the State, need to be entered into comments field also.
- The tournament fee for registrations made online will be collected at check in.
- LATE registration will be available at the shoot – minimum 1 hour prior to shoot time!!!
Make checks payable to: Social Circle ACE
Mail registration & check to: 181 S Cherokee Social Circle, GA 30025
Range Location: Social Circle High School 154 Alcova Drive Social Circle, GA 30025
Directions: From Interstate 20, Take I-20 Take exit 98 from I-20 E, Follow GA-11 N/ 4 miles. Turn left on the business route 11. Follow it to the light downtown 2 miles. Turn left on W Hightower Trail. .5 mile Left onto Alcova Dr School is on the left .3 Miles
Hotel Information: Numerous hotels/motels and restaurants are located Covington & Monroe Area
Additional Information / Contacts: Visit http://gbaa.georgiaarchery.com/.
John Chandler (678) 4571-4732 Or Email Acearcheryrange@gmail.com