(NFAA Field, Animal and Hunter Round)
Hosted By: Ogeechee Bowmen of Savannah
June 21-22, 2014
• Schedule: Both days assembly at 8:30 AM and start shooting at 9:00 AM.
• Saturday: 28 Field and 14 Animal Targets.
• Sunday: 28 Hunter Targets.
• NFAA or USAA membership is required to shoot for either Championship. GBAA or GAA membership is required to shoot for the Georgia State Championship.
A Guest class is available for NFAA/USAA members outside of state or section or Non NFAA/USAA members. Guests CAN NOT shoot for State or Sectional Championship.
• NFAA and GBAA memberships can be obtained at the shoot prior to registration.
• Please mail pre-registration with your check, postmarked by June 16th. A completed registration form sent as an attachment to email email@example.com will be accepted thru June 18th. The tournament fee will be collected at check in.
• LATE registration will be available at the shoot – minimum 1 hour prior to shoot time!!!
PO Box 227
Meldrim, GA 31318
Make checks payable to:
156 Scott Stell Rd
Savannah, GA 31419
(GPS N 32 2.281’, W 81 17.244’)
Directions: From I-95 and Hwy 204, take Hwy 204 West about 2 miles and turn Right onto Bush Road. Go about 2 more
miles and turn Right onto Scott Stell Road. At Stop sign turn right and follow road to the back-right corner of the park.
Range is in L. Scott Stell Community Park.