We would like to thank everyone that came out and shoot this weekend.
We would also like to thank Social Circle ACE/ACE Apaches for hosting a great even.
We had 81 shooters sign up and 77 shoot this event.
Here is the list of scores
We will have the list with any new records up in a few days.
Hope to see everyone at the State Field next month.
2018 GBAA STATE and NFAA SE SECTIONAL FIELD CHAMPIONSHIP
(NFAA Field, Animal and Hunter Round)
Hosted By: Ogeechee Bowmen of Savannah
June 9-10, 2018
- Schedule: Both days assembly at 8:30 AM and start shooting at 9:00 AM.
- Saturday: 28 Field and 14 Animal Targets.
- Sunday: 28 Hunter Targets.
- NFAA or USAA membership is required to shoot for either Championship. GBAA or GAA membership is required to shoot for the Georgia State Championship. A Guest class is available for NFAA/USAA members outside of state or section or Non NFAA/USAA members. Guests CAN NOT shoot for State or Sectional Championship.
- NFAA and GBAA memberships can be obtained at the shoot prior to registration.
- Please mail pre-registration with your check, postmarked by June 3rd.
- You may also complete online registration at gbaa.georgiaarchery.com by June 7th. The tournament fee will be collected at check in.
- LATE registration will be available at the shoot – minimum 1 hour prior to shoot time!!!(GPS N 32 2.281’, W 81 17.244’)
Directions: From I-95 and Hwy 204, take Hwy 204 West about 2 miles and turn Right onto Bush Road. Go about 2 more miles and turn Right onto Scott Stell Road. At Stop sign turn right and follow road to the back-right corner of the park. Range is in L. Scott Stell Community Park.
ALL THE FORMS LINKED BELOW
Online Form HERE
Download Form HERE
Hello the 2018 GBAA State Target is almost here.
Tomorrow is the last day to sign up on line.
The link below has a list for registered Archers, Class, & Times