2015 GBAA STATE SPRING TURKEY 3D CHAMPIONSHIP
Hosted By: Buckeyes Plantation 3D Archery
April 18-19, 2015
- Schedule Both Days: 8:30 AM assembly with shotgun start at 9:00 AM, and then 12:30 PM assembly with shotgun start at 1:00 PM.
- There are two 15-target rounds … One round will be known distance (marked). One round will be Unknown distance (ummarked). Both rounds may be shot in one day.
- GBAA (regular or a Bowhunter) or GAA membership is required to shoot for the State Championship. A Guest class is available for Non-GBAA / GAA members. Guests CAN NOT shoot for State Championship.
- NFAA and/or GBAA membership is available at the shoot prior to registration.
- Please mail pre-registration with your check, postmarked by April 11th. You may also complete online registration at gbaa.georgiaarchery.com by April 15th.
- LATE registration will be available at the shoot – minimum 1 hour prior to shoot time!!!
|Mail to:||DavidAlligood476 Bear Cub Path
Social Circle, Ga 30025
|Make checks to:||David Alligood|
|Range location:||1250 Jersey/Social Circle RdCovington, Ga 30014|
Directions: From I-20, take exit 98, Hwy 11 North, towards Monroe/Social Circle. Drive approx.. 4 miles, take a left at the light onto Jersey/Social Circle Rd. From there, the shoot site is approx. 5 miles. Look for the signs that will be posted. Site will be on the right.
Hotel Information: Hampton Inn 14460 Lochridge Rd Covington Ga 30014. Easy acess to I-20. Approx 15 miles from shoot site.
For more information contact: David Alligood 678-910-1863 or Gretchen Pruett 706-318-7171
Please use one entry form for each archer.
Registration Form GBAA 2015 State SpringTurkey
Online Form HERE